We offer a variety of specialized tours and can accommodate any size group. Our expert staff will custom-tailor a detailed itinerary based on your needs, interests, and desires.
Our types of tours include:
* Educational tours for high school students
* Educational tours for College Students
* Small group tours
* Family Heritage tours
* Multi-generational tours
* Corporate Companies/Organizational tours
- Tours a available in various languages
- We offer opportunities for a joint workshop with local Polish students, clergy, and educators, relating to various thought provoking issues such as Holocaust memory and commemoration, questions of identity, Polish-Jewish relationships before, during and after the Holocaust, and more.
- We offer an opportunity for a meeting with a non-Jewish Polish rescuer (a Righteous Among the Nations).
- Kosher catering and Shabbat keeping tours are available upon request.
Traditionally, the old Jewish communities in Poland resided at the foot of the Kings' or Noblemans' castle. This way, he could offer his protection in return for their business skills.
You'd be surprised, but Jewish cemeteries across Poland are one of the central places that are beaming with the Jewish life that once flourished in Poland. At their final resting place we will meet some of the central figures who had shaped the tapestry of Jewish cultural, political, and professional in Poland, before the Holocaust.